Sales representative office staff (M/F) UK
##CompanyName## specialises in B2B internet services and has a base in Antwerp, Belgium (Deurne). Our activities range from hosting and domain name registration over web design to e-mail marketing, with nowadays an emphasis on search engine optimization.
##CompanyName## is operating internationally on the Dutch, French and Belgian markets, but we plan to expand our activities into the United Kingdom. Therefore we are looking for a sales representative office staff (M/F) with a good knowledge of Dutch, whose native language is English or who has a master's degree in English.
- You determine the keywords in your native language for our own services (www.keyboost.com and www.seopageoptimizer.com) and supervises the corresponding SEO campaigns.
- You recruit freelance copywriters in that language, you brief them and check their work.
- You follow-up the analysis and quotes via telephone and e-mail.
- You have contact intensively with prospects and customers, often in English, sometimes in Dutch.
- You are on the lookout actively for English-speaking staff, you instruct and and supervises them.
- You have commercial feeling and good communication skills.
- Experience with the nternet, computer and keyboard skills and knowledge about natural search engine optimization will work to your advantage.
- A very good knowledge of the Dutch language is a necessity, and a perfect command of English is obvious. Knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
- You can clearly motivate your application and let it be accompanied by an up-to-date CV.
- You have at least 2 years work experience.
- Initially, we offer a challenging work experience with an emphasis on long-term cooperation and personal development. You get a chance to hone your skills within the company.
- An intensive training in online marketing, specifically SEO.
- We offer an attractive salary (dependent on experience/education/skills) with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, pension scheme).
- Flexible working hours.
How to apply?
- Send your application including CV by mail to ##CompanyName## , at the attention of. Gregory Liénard, Bisschoppenhoflaan 380, 2100 Deurne, Belgium.
- Or by e-mail to email@example.com.